Do you have a good grip on the basics of blogging, but you’re looking for ways to attract a larger audience? Are you trying to make your professional blog more entertaining and interactive? If so, learning the best ways to tell your story through blog posts could be just the answer you’ve been looking for.
If your business is based in Toledo or the surrounding area, Provisional Pen Writing Services has a valuable opportunity for you!
Bagels & Blogs: Storytelling Session
Please join us Friday, October 7, 2016, at Better Business Bureau (7668 Kings Pointe Rd., Toledo, OH, 43617) to find out more about storytelling through your professional blog. The session runs from noon to 1:00 pm, with open networking beginning at 11:30 am for those interested in meeting with other area business owners, and those who blog for personal outreach.
By attending the second session in our ongoing series of blogging events, you can put the following benefits to work for your business:
• The chance to show local business owners how you can help them achieve their goals
• The opportunity to learn about area businesses that can meet your professional needs
• Storytelling skills to help you engage your audience
• Strategies for bringing your stories to life online
• Ways to keep visitors returning to your blog and spreading the word
• Technical tips to keep your blog running smoothly
The cost of taking part in this event is just $20.00 per person, including a delectable lunch. Checks are payable to Provisional Pen, and credit cards are accepted at the door.
Our October event would not be possible without the indispensable feedback of those of you who attended our first Bagels & Blogs workshop. We hope to see many familiar faces at this event, as well as welcoming new attendees.
To register for the Bagels & Blogs Storytelling Session, please RSVP to Teresa by October 1st at ProvisionalPenWriting@gmail.com