Writing Workshops are available to writers of all levels. We operate in a confidential environment where writers can expand their skills and receive feedback from a trained, educated facilitator, as well as other writers.
Our writing workshops consist of five 90-minute sessions and are offered either on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. Writers of all genres and categories are welcome!
Each session offers information on the writing process, feedback on your work, peer support, collaboration, guidance, and plenty of follow up. Plus, we provide tools and tips along the way.
Step 1: Register for the workshop of your choice.
- Tell us a little bit about your project (genre, format, topic, etc.)
- We all sign a Confidentiality Agreement so we can work in a creative and collaborative environment without the fear of plagiarism
- Make your non-refundable payment
Step 2: Once you are registered, you will receive information from Provisional Pen that includes:
- An introduction from your facilitator
- Information on the workshop process
- Material to help you throughout the workshop
Step 3: Before sessions 2-5, each writer will submit the work they wish to share in the workshop
Step 4: On the day of the workshop, participants will call in for the 90-minute session.
No writing is needed for the first session, but please plan to discuss your project.
Cost: $350 for five 90-minute sessions